- La teva biblioteca (3,142)
- Language (35), New Testament (18), Reference (17), History (12), Church History (11), pagels adam (11), Philosophy (9), Primary Texts (8), 1 Corinthians Commentary (8), Theology (7), Hebrews Commentaries (7), reference (7), Johannine Epistles Commentaries (5), Revelation Commentaries (4), Galatians Commentaries (3), 1 Peter Commentaries (3), 2 Peter (2), 2 Corinthians Commentaries (2), Pseudepigrapha (2), James Commentaries (2), Jude Commentaries (2), 1 Corinthians Commentaries (1), Textual Criticism (1), NT Commentaries (1), Philemon Commentaries (1), Pastoral Epistles Commentaries (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- S'ha unit
- Dec 2, 2008
- Real Name
- David A. Burnett
- About My Library
- My print library is primarily comprised of texts related to Ancient Israel, Early Judaism, Christian Origins, and later Christianity. The bulk of my collection is focused primarily on what could be referred to as "biblical studies" though I would prefer to characterize the subject matter as pertaining to the language, literature, and history of early Judaism and Christian Origins.
- About Me
- I am currently a doctoral student (PhD) in Judaism and Christianity in Antiquity at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I also serve as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in the Theology department at Marquette. I am a two time graduate of Criswell College in Dallas, Texas with my BA in Biblical Studies and my MA in Theological and Biblical Studies with a focus on Early Judaism and Christian Origins. I am a currently a student member of the Society of Biblical Literature and the Southwest Commission on Religious Studies.
My graduate thesis was in the field of Hebrew Bible and Ancient Near Eastern Literature, entitled: "Abraham's Star-Like Seed: Neglected Functional Elements in the Patriarchal Promise of Genesis 15." To request a copy, email me at email@example.com.
My first peer reviewed publication can be found in the 5.2 volume of the Journal for the Study of Paul and His Letters entitled, "'So Shall Your Seed Be': Paul's Use of Gen 15:5 in Rom 4:18 in Light of Early Jewish Deification Traditions." To request a copy, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My research interests include: the relationship between ancient cosmology and theology; divine council in the Hebrew Bible and the ancient near east; rewritten bible in early Judaism and Christianity; deification and angelomorphism in early Judaism and Christianity; NT Christology; narrative Christology in the Synoptic Gospels; Pauline Studies: Paul's use of scripture, Paul's participatory messianism, Paul's Jewish apocalyptic eschatology, Paul's mysticism, and Paul's view of divine sonship, resurrection, and deification.
My CV can be viewed here:
I have been featured on multiple episodes of The Naked Bible Podcast, the podcast of my Thesis supervisor and friend, Dr. Mike Heiser, Scholar-in-Residence at Logos Bible Software. You can find them here:
You can add or follow me on Academia, Facebook, and Twitter.
Contact/Speaking Engagement Booking Info:
- Milwaukee, WI
- Pàgina d'inici
- Also On
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.