- Totes les col·leccions (512), TWDW - Hoban (69), TWDW - Hoban - Early New Eng (20), TWDW - Hoban - Town History (30), TWDW - Hoban - VRs (149), TWDW - John Shields (42), TWDW - Jack Kelly (82), TWDW - Sheffield (17), TWDW - David Hills (6), TWDW - Hoban-WhtHs/FamAut (14), Genealogy (5), Hoban - Irish (19), Jack Kelly Coll - Accessioned (15), Sheffield (44), La teva biblioteca (2)
- D-2007.47 (147), 0806313692 (7), Photocopy (4), 0930270290 (3), part one (2), Mayflower families through five generations : descendants of the Pilgrims who landed at Plymouth (2), D-1719 (2), Yankee from olympus Justice holmes and his family (2), Massachusetts in December 1620 : Family of Edward Doty volume eleven (2), See D-1718 for all Hoban-Irish (1), 2 copies (1), D-2011.17.202 (1), Ltd. ed. No.: 200 (1), Ltd. ed. No.: 720 (1), D-2007.47no vol. 2 (1), D-2007.47Vol. III - Deaths D-1719 bookplate (1), .C3nZC3nZC3n2CNj1CNPXDxnY.cGf2.ENr7CNz2Dhn6D3DWE3zZE3P2 (1), D-2011.17.215 (1), D-2011.17.218 (1), D-2011.17.217 (1), D-2011.17.214 (1), D-2011.17.199 (1), D-2011.17.203 (1), D-2011.17.204 (1), D-2011.17.201 (1), D-2011.17.213 (1), D-2011.17.200 (1), D-2011.17.212 (1), D-2011.17.207 (1), D-2011.17.205 (1), D-2011.17.206 (1), D-2011.17.208 (1), D-2007.47Vol. 1 - Births (2 Copies) (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- S'ha unit
- May 6, 2014
- Nom real
- Dyer Memorial Library
- Sobre la meva biblioteca
- The Dyer Memorial Library's non-cirulating collections focus on genealogy and local history, with resources covering not only Old Abington (now Abington, Rockland, and Whitman), but also Massachusetts south shore towns and beyond.
Although the library’s resources are available to the public at no cost, the Dyer is entirely privately funded and receives no government support. At present, the Dyer Memorial Library operates out of funds derived from investment income of two trusts. The Dyer Memorial Library is a tax exempt 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization and gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Sobre mi
- Marietta White Dyer (1853–1918) came to live at the house her uncle built at a young age and lived there her entire life with her parents and siblings. As Marietta grew up, she took on the role of hostess of the house; she was its last occupant. Marietta Dyer inherited her fortune from her uncle, Samuel Brown Dyer (1809–1894), who was nicknamed "Paris Sam" for the years he spent as an international banker in France.
By her will she created a trust, “…to perpetuate by a permanent memorial, the name and memory of the Dyer family, a family which has been identified with the development and growth of the Town of Abington from its beginning.”
- 28 Centre Ave, Abington, MA
- Pàgina d'inici
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.