- La teva biblioteca (30)
- Literature (14), Religion (6), Poetry (4), Medicine (4), Collected Works (3), Reference (3), Dictionaries (2), Politics and Government (2), Education (2), Letters (2), Essays (2), Voyages and Travels (2), Periodicals (1), Languages (1), Journalism (1), Italy (1), History (1), Conduct Books (1), Bibles (1), France (1), Geography (1), Humor (1), Drama (1), Music (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- S'ha unit
- May 26, 2010
- Real Name
- Henry Boarman
- About My Library
- Boarman's library is listed in the inventory of his estate (PDF), taken 15 January 1802 and recorded 19 January 1802. His entire estate was valued at $5,940.80.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Do you know of additional books which should be included here? Please contact Libraries of Early America coordinator Jeremy Dibbell.
- About Me
- Captain Henry Boarman (d. 1800), of Charles County, MD. The son of James and Mary (Pile) Boarman. He served as Captain of the Lower Battalion of militia for Charles County during the Revolutionary War. Boarman is listed in a list of members of St. Mary's Congregation, a Catholic church in Bryantown, Charles County, made around 1800. His worth is listed as £1,796, 10 shillings (the second highest assessment).
Boarman married Teresa Edelen, but the couple had no children. There was a lengthy legal tussle over the estates of Boarman and his wife (who died in 1801).
- Bryantown, Charles County, MD
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.