- Fine Art (30), Photography (26), DVD (16), Art (14), Gay literature (9), Spirituality (9), nonfiction (6), young males (6), Research (5), fiction (5), Gay fiction (4), naturism (4), Biography (4), Mid-twentieth-century photography (4), gay intergenerational relationships (4), Fiction (4), human sexuality (4), Autobiography (4), Religion (4), biography (4), Humour (3), humor (3), gay sexuality (3), humour (3), history (3), photography (3), male (3), art (3), Coming of age (3), female (3), Gay inter-generational relationships (3), Humor (3), paintings (2), Cheret (2), musician (2), Signe de Piste (2), Mucha (2), Illustrations by Pierre Joubert (2), landscapes (2), Japanese philosophy (2), Fine art (2), gay (2), French fiction (2), Poetry (2), Black & White Photography (2), German posters (2), non-fiction (2), religion (2), Italian posters (2), History (2), Otto Lohmüller signed first edition (2), young male figure in art (2), Italian fiction (2), Masters (2), Cappiello (2), illustrated (2), Nonfiction (2), Drawings (2), French posters (2), Photographic essay (2), automobiles (2), gay fiction (2), American illustrator (2), German art (1), Illustrator (1), Photgraphy (1), Paintings (1), Comics (1), Boys (1), Music (1), French architecture (1), Youth (1), Theology (1), Health (1), Sports (1), Germany (1), Illustration (1), Racism (1), Sexuality (1), Spiritual (1), Baroque music (1), Comic (1), First edition (1), kunst (1), Short stories (1), Antiques (1), Signed by author (1), review of dysfunctional aspects of sexuality in the USA (1), Religion and spirituality (1), second printing of an earlier work (1), Gay young adult (1), Gay coming of age. (1), French gay fiction (1), gay drawings (1), portraits. Fine Art (1), Household necessities (1), Home Tips (1), sexual abuse of young males (1), Kritische Kunst (1), B&W Photography (1), French English language dictionary (1), Otto Lohmüller (1), English German language dictionary (1), Hardcover graphic novel (1), 1970s Denmark (1), Chateau restoration (1), Second German Edition (1), with a chef as the protagonist. (1), young sailors (1), Kunst und Gesellschaft - Berlin 1989 (1), Twentieth-century photography (1), Garcons (1), French illustrator (1), les voiture (1), 1st American edition (1), Encyclopedia of wine and spirits (1), Young men (1), 2 Copies (1), Signed 1st edition (1), Erotic art (1), Castrati (1), sexual dysfunction in American culture (1), Poster history (1), signed by author and illustrator. (1), 1st English translation of Der Puppenjunge (1), social mores in early English education (1), Origins of current Biblical text (1), Les Voiture (1), review of the Bible. Instructional (1), French boy scouts. Illustrated by Otto Lohmüller. First edition (1), first German edition. Translations by Adolf Hechelmann and Roger Guiscard. (1), Encyclopedic history of boys in films. (1), German Artist (1), Pierre Joubert (1), nude males (1), le nouveau signe de piste (1), Le signe de piste (1), FIne Art (1), Posters in advertising (1), American sexuality (1), Detective series (1), also a movie (1), spirits (1), boys fiction (1), Jungen (1), transgender (1), Berlin (1), gay literature (1), drawings (1), musicians (1), wine (1), advertising (1), nudity (1), British humour (1), child pornography (1), whiskey (1), Gay nonfiction (1), movie stars (1), Monty Python (1), actresses (1), drama (1), gay youth (1), kunstler (1), nudes (1), Boy Scouts (1), artists (1), instructional book (1), art history (1), youth (1), coming of age (1), Science fiction (1), schools (1), family (1), Japanese (1), teens (1), vampires (1), signed first edition (1), France (1), spirituality (1), music (1), New Age (1), graphic novel (1), comic (1), politics (1), political satire (1), sexuality (1), social satire (1), illustrations (1), international (1), Kunst (1), artist (1), black & white photography (1), English education (1), stone lithography (1), gay counseling (1), Gay coming-of-age story. (1), in American culture. (1), Human sexuality at its worst (1), cartoons. (1), Poster art (1), boys' schools (1), male and female nudes (1), Herb Ritts (1), Couture catalog (1), young females (1), childhood sexual studies (1), book of strategy (1), adventure (1), boy prostitution (1), gay coming-of-age story (1), USA southern prisons (1), psychothereapy techniques (1), Illustration art (1), Illustration art in America (1), fine art posters (1), American posters (1), sex rings (1), human sexuality in America (1), study of the Bible (1), European Boy Scouts (1), Gemälde (1), encylopedia (1), American art history (1), autos (1), English public schools (1), Catalogue raisonne (1), Caspar David Friedrich (1), American photography (1), German Edition (1), English artist (1), Rolls Royce (1), Portrait Photography (1), famous people (1), German Scouting (1), scouting (1), boy scouts (1), actors (1), Japanese art (1), surrealism (1), translated (1), essays (1), Illustrations by Rockwell Kent (1), theological studies (1), Color Photography (1), Pfadfinders (1), Signed and dated by Author - Photography (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- A Pearl of Wisdom and Enlightenment, All the World's a Stage, Art Books, BBC Radio 3 Listeners, Biographies, Memoirs and Autobiographies, Boats and Sailing, Book Care and Repair, Books that made me think, Buddhism, Classical Music, Comics, Gay Coming Out Books, Gay Men, GLBT History, Happy Heathens, Hobnob with Authors, Let's Talk Religion, Libertarian Cooking, Opera, or Nobody Knows the Traubel I've Seen, Photography, Pro and Con, Progressive & Liberal!, Queer and Trans Lit, Religion Studies, Social and Literary criticism in our times, Writer's Brag and Rag Bag, Writer-readers
- S'ha unit
- Mar 16, 2007
- Real Name
- About My Library
- In my libary, you will only find books that I actually own. I do not post all that I have read, which would add up to a few thousand, by this point.
To date, I have only posted a portion of my library, and even when that task is complete there will be significantly less than what was. Shortly before moving overseas, I donated ninety-percent of my books to a local library, so that others could read what I would undoubtedly never read again. For me, the beauty of a story is in the discovery, and knowing the plot does not allow me to lose myself within the pages in a second reading (there are exceptions, of course). Yes, perhaps this is a failing, in the eyes of some die-hard readers. Attaining perfection in life still eludes me.
There are also several hundred books in the German, French and Italian languages, which have yet to be added to the list.
At this point, I only keep books that hold some significance for me, such as signed or first editions, gifts from dear friends, research materials and the like. The books in my Wish List are those I would like to have in my library and, for some, it would be a return.
~January 17, 2020 - As I am up infrequently, the best form of communication is through my website and using the email address found there.
- About Me
- My first book, Impaired Ocular Acuity and Other Demented Synapses, which is primarily comprised of stories with a gay theme, although not all of the content is of this subject, was published in 2009, in Germany. Other works are in progress.
Collector of 20th Century fine art and photography, and vintage auto enthusiast.
- Pàgina d'inici
- Also On
- Autors preferits
- Charlotte Brontë, Lord Byron, Truman Capote, Agatha Christie, James Fenimore Cooper, Michael Davidson, Charles Dickens, Emily Dickinson, Arthur Conan Doyle, Casimir Dukahz, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Robert Frost, André Gide, Thomas Hardy, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Robert A. Heinlein, Ernest Hemingway, Hermann Hesse, Robert Hughes, Victor Hugo, Aldous Huxley, John Keats, Norman Mailer, Mark Twain, Thomas Mann, Guy de Maupassant, Armistead Maupin, Herman Melville, Molière, Friedrich Nietzsche, George Orwell, Roger Peyrefitte, Edgar Allan Poe, Alexandre Dumas, pere, Brian Sewell, Percy Bysshe Shelley, Baird T. Spalding, Robert Louis Stevenson, Henry David Thoreau, Gore Vidal, Voltaire, Evelyn Waugh, H. G. Wells, W. Whitman, Oscar Wilde, P. G. Wodehouse
- Biblioteca interessant
- Alogon, atimco, AurariaGLBTSS, BayardRustinLibrary, blakefraina, blantonrk, cdavidwilburn, Dettingmeijer, drj, e-zReader, Gander35, GLCC, gronseth, jusgentium, jwhenderson, KzooLGBT, LGBT-Biblioteket, lgbtrcUCR, marxones, MDTLibrarian, OkEq, oldmanriver1951, orchidaceae, ours57, PFLAG-MD-by-J.Horner, pridecentreedmonton, pridelib, Quatrefoil_library, richardderus, RobinReardon, RPM10, thecenter, TheLOFT, theoldman, TonySandel, UCLA_LGBT, UCSD_LGBT_RC, UMichLGBTA, valancourtbooks, Winterfell2, wmglcc, Wolf_Dionysus
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.