- Duplicate paperback (44), Lost in old home (35), Duplicate (17), to-read (15), Almost totally worn and destroyed (11), Worn (7), Hardback (6), paperback (3), Coverless and backless (2), Damaged (2), Humor (1), Romance (1), Magazine (1), Used (1), information (1), Aged so much it's falling apart (1), history (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- S'ha unit
- Oct 15, 2019
- About My Library
- My library is a combination of books sent to me by friends, bought by my spouse on outings, and random things I pick up of my favorite authors or someone new I might be interested in.
It is my spouse's dream to one day build a library of their own and I hope one day we can achieve such a thing. For now the mailed over boxes we receive and the "haul" we make from antique and small town shops is a start.
- About Me
- A small town guy who loves books and loves to write.
Fell in love with books as a child and collected so many in 1995-1999 it was crazy. Unfortunately my living situation was bad, cramped, and I was raised by hoarders with no appreciation for proper bookcase use. One month in 2015 the roof went off and rain came in, a lot of damage happened, and my heart was broken.
I saved what I could, which was a lot more than I thought it was, and in 2017 came a new hope. I've been rebuilding since then and it's slow and uneasy, but it's something. I've come to appreciate all the books I have more and more, some of which may be trash, but some of which have been with me for a long long time now.
I'll read just about anything that's not political, and I adore children and teen books for being more flexible, many adult novels are simply too serious, though I will still read them. I was raised on horror, murder, mystery, and supernatural, and I do so love animal books.
As it's happened on Goodreads, I feel I must finish off with a little self-plugging, I suppose. If you are a self-publishing author or someone who wants more reviews, you can usually hit me up and I'll manage my schedule or give some input. I'm always interested in budding writers.
- Autors preferits
- Hirohiko Araki, Hiroya Oku, Douglas Adams, Richard Adams, V. C. Andrews, Piers Anthony, K. A. Applegate, Swati Avasthi, Avi, Aaron Blabey, Ray Bradbury, Childcraft, David Clement-Davies, Michael Crichton, Ashleigh D.J. Cutler, Colin Dann, Cara Dee, Howie Dewin, Nancy Etchemendy, Layne Fargo, David Feldman, John Reynolds Gardiner, Frances Hardinge, Neil Patrick Harris, Ellen Hopkins, J.K. Jackson, Iris Johansen, Richard Kennedy, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Chris Kurtz, Jeff Lindsay, Lois Lowry, John Bemelmans Marciano, Ash Mazcko, Andrew Neiderman, Edgar Allan Poe, Ayn Rand, Philip Reeve, Tiffany Reisz, Robert Ross, Louis Sachar, John Saul, Robert Silverberg, Shel Silverstein, Todd Strasser, Carlene Thompson, Vivian Vande Velde, Ursula Vernon, Bill Wallace, Patricia C. Wrede, Suzanne Wright
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.