- Totes les col·leccions (6,332), NPC children's (296), La teva biblioteca (3,094), ebooks (1,453), Gone but not forgotten (47), Sheet music and songbooks (58), Dungeons & Dragons (261), Preferits (780), Llista de desitjos (296), Llegit, però no el tinc (380), Outgoing, destination unknown (37), Poe's library (507), Llegint actualment (1)
- queer interest (1,807), ebook (1,216), gay (991), romance (558), mystery (489), children's (489), manga (407), fantasy (398), fix cover (297), humor (285), science fiction (223), stories (190), nonfiction (163), fanfic (154), AO3 (154), Draco/Harry (Harry Potter) (148), poetry (140), england (127), religion (119), magic (118), erotica (116), signed (104), adventure (101), children's—humor (98), british (85), novella (83), language (82), comics (74), teen (68), attorney (66), short story (64), perry mason (61), classic (59), cover ok (59), starfaring (59), speculative fiction (57), french language (57), historical fiction (57), children's—picture book (57), wizards (54), lambda award finalist (52), cooking (52), 19th century (51), history (50), animals (49), BDSM (48), satire (46), short stories (44), japanese language (43), art (43), anthology (42), discworld (42), ghosts (40), from eroica with love (39), reference (35), epic fantasy (34), tintin (33), music (32), demons (32), vampires (31), espionage (31), fiction (31), lambda award winner (30), lesbian (30), baking (30), alternate history (28), canada (27), ellery queen (27), parody (27), christianity (27), dragons (27), drama (26), paranormal (26), war (26), new orleans (25), parallel world (25), military (25), philosophy (24), star wars (24), sheet music (24), New--unprocessed (24), france (24), essays (23), contemporary (22), folklore (22), scoundrel (22), arabic language (22), family (22), dogs (22), christmas (21), mythology (21), china (21), light verse (21), medieval (21), thriller (21), 20th century (21), california (20), memoir (20), piano (20), flute (20), horses (20), biography (20), bread (20), america (20), illustrated (20), ghost stories (19), beatrix potter (19), american (19), modern (18), novelette (18), elves (18), crime (17), petit morts (17), goth boys (17), japan (17), tales (17), ankh-morpork (16), haiku (16), historical (16), english (15), home cooking (15), women warriors (15), thievery (15), politics (15), omnibus (15), 1970s (15), ancient greece (14), intrigue (14), witches (14), high school (14), mrs. pollifax (14), fairy tales (14), steampunk (14), narnia (14), horror (14), classical (14), jeeves & wooster (13), graphic novel (13), pern (13), puzzles (13), dave brandstetter (13), 1920s (13), psycop (13), suspense (13), don strachey (13), tunes (13), dictionary (12), sherlock holmes (12), lord peter wimsey (12), project gutenberg (12), australia (12), dick hardesty (12), transgender (12), religious (12), WWII (12), science (12), germany (12), middle east (12), india (12), irish (12), opera (12), aliens (11), scotland (11), maritime (11), drugs (11), gothic (11), nancy drew (11), horse racing (11), read (11), pirates (11), language instruction (10), feminism (10), time-life (10), los angeles (10), angels (10), gods (10), blandings castle (10), art instruction (10), bagthorpe saga (10), yaoi (10), general cooking (10), honor harrington (10), shakespeare (10), buddhism (10), photography (9), travel (9), psychics (9), gilbert & sullivan (9), prince edward island (9), queer (9), blind eye books (9), catholicism (9), textbook (9), AIDS (9), christian (9), romance—gay (9), french (9), middle-earth (9), tinwhistle (8), robots (8), college (8), bdsm (8), anne of green gables (8), recorder (8), believe it or not (8), fairies (8), new york city (8), death (8), time travel (8), coming of age (8), literature (8), bisexual (8), prison (8), Anthropomorphic animals (8), dragonlance (8), ssr (8), magic land (8), sacred music (8), pastries (8), canadian (7), YA (7), games (7), post-apocalyptic (7), dwarves (7), chicago (7), judaism (7), art history (7), taste of home (7), fitzchivalry farseer (7), epic (7), kimo kanapa'aka (7), voice (7), 2-in-1 (7), otherworld (7), cut & run series (7), instruction (7), boarding school (7), mystery—gay (7), village life (7), wolves (7), metafiction (7), islam (7), 18th century (7), night watch (7), FBI (7), benjamin justice (7), From Grandma Y. (6), nick hoffman (6), italy (6), Sean recommends (6), scotty bradley (6), hellgate (6), russell quant (6), chess (6), stan kraychik (6), london (6), chanse macleod (6), women (6), literary criticism (6), han solo (6), veterinary (6), james herriot (6), hawaii (6), WWI (6), artificial intelligence (6), russia (6), arthurian (6), thomas covenant (6), brothers (6), dystopia (6), rincewind (6), cookery (6), peter pauper press (6), songs (6), folktales (6), mary russell (6), journalism (6), holiday (6), Waterdeep (6), new york (5), food (5), africa (5), shifters (5), sweet oblivion (5), fables (5), halflings (5), Biography (5), etiquette (5), prequel (5), culture (5), football (5), organized crime (5), baseball (5), novellas (5), road trip (5), theatre (5), child abuse (5), 1960s (5), grammar (5), comedy (5)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- 2019 Category Challenge, 2020 Category Challenge, 2021 Category Challenge, Awful Lit., Banned Books, Book Care and Repair, Bookcases: If You Build/Buy Them, They Will Fill, Books in 2025: The Future of the Book World, Children's Literature, Church Libraries, Combiners!, CueCat questions and help, French Connection, Gay Speculative Fiction, Ghost Stories, Past and Present, GLBT History, GLBT Libraries, Let's Talk Religion, Librarians who LibraryThing, Name that Book, Pedants' corner, Playing games and solving puzzles, Poetry Fool, Queer and Trans Lit, Queery, Read YA Lit, Tattered but still lovely, The Drones Club (all things P.G. Wodehouse), The Green Dragon, TinyCat
- S'ha unit
- Jul 18, 2009
- Real Name
- Darian Lucien Piña
- About My Library
- Right now I am mostly* adding nonfiction, children's books, collectible books, and favorite authors, because of space limitations (applies to physical books only, of course).
I try to keep a complete and correct list of all the books I own; "Your Library" (physical copies only) and "Ebooks" should be up to date. The "Gone but not forgotten" collection contains books I gave away or lost or got rid of because they weren't very nice copies, and I intend to replace them at some point. The "Outgoing, destination unknown" collection includes books I still physically own but mean to get rid of, including duplicate copies. "Favorites" is recently updated. "Poe's library" is not up to date because I don't keep track of Poe's books very well; he's currently into Japanese light novels (translated to English) with names like "Reincarnated as a Sword" and I do not currently read them. "Dungeons & Dragons" books have all been re-catalogued as of January '19, since that collection had got very out of date too.
I have started to fill in "Read but unowned"; however, I am 37 years old and have no records whatsoever of the books I have read in my life. I therefore have no reading dates and am making best guesses about quite a few of them, since I don't remember many details from the plots of random fantasy novels I read as a teenager (is there any real difference between having read them and not having read them, if I don't remember anything about them?? I don't know!) But I am adding the ones I am pretty sure I did read, and rating them if I remember anything about how well I liked them.
"Wishlist" contains books I might want to read and/or books I might want to acquire. At present there are no distinguishing tags on wishlist books to mark why they are on there.
My tags are generally not up to date and the old ones need to be redone (in process, slowly). I try to keep book covers for my main collections accurate, with only middling success. I have no method at all for ratings; generally I put whatever I felt like, or whatever I remember feeling, upon finishing the book. Sometimes they are weighted against similar books, such as books by the same author or in the same series. This works most of the time because I read a lot of genre fiction. I have no problem giving 5 stars to things I liked, even if they aren't considered "great" literature. I have not historically done many reviews, but I want to do more of them in the future.
*I still add some fiction, but am trying not to buy as much of it. That is what the library is for. If the library doesn't have it, then I buy it. Or if it becomes a favorite. Or if I like the author and want them to sell a lot of books.
- About Me
- I'm a lifelong reader, mostly of fiction. I have an AA in Arabic, a BA in comparative religion, and (recently) an MLIS. I am sporadically working on a project involving church libraries and on improving my knowledge of children's literature, especially "diverse books" or whatever it would be best to call them - almost everything I read as a child was about white cis-het American or British people, usually with money. I like to practice reader's advisory; of course I am best at recommending stuff I like to read, though I'm trying to expand my repertoire. I'm pretty good with LGBTQ fiction and nonfiction (I haven't read everything, but know where to find it).
- Seattle, WA
- Ara mateix l'estic llegint
- Autors preferits
- Joan Aiken, Astrid Amara, Yasuko Aoike, Kate Beaton, Alex Beecroft, Anthony Bidulka, Sarah Black, Poppy Z. Brite, James Buchanan, Laney Cairo, Jordan Castillo Price, KJ Charles, Helen Cresswell, Heidi Cullinan, Harper Fox, Stephen Fry, Shaenon K. Garrity, Edward Gorey, Ginn Hale, Alexis Hall, J Tullos Hennig, Hergé, Reginald Hill, Robin Hobb, W. A. Hoffman, Barry Hughart, Jerome K. Jerome, Mel Keegan, Nicole Kimberling, Yun Kouga, Jay Lygon, Anne McCaffrey, JL Merrow, Sarah Monette, Richard K. Morgan, Josephine Myles, Louise Penny, Terry Pratchett, John Rechy, A.M. Riley, Stan Rogers, Patrick Rothfuss, Abigail Roux, Dorothy L. Sayers, Melissa Scott, Tom Spanbauer, Andrea Speed, Neal Stephenson, Frank R. Stockton, J. R. R. Tolkien, Anthony Trollope, E.K. Weaver, Connie Willis, John Morgan Wilson, P. G. Wodehouse, Ayano Yamane, Kou Yoneda
- Interesting Library
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.