- Totes les col·leccions (1,637), Early Reviewers (1,601), owned (1,490), read (1,492), La teva biblioteca (1,520), Llista de desitjos (1,486), Llegint actualment (1,486), Per llegir (1,488), Llegit, però no el tinc (1,486)
- to-read (1,195), own (114), recommended (55), books-to-re-read (44), for-gracie-maybe (19), read (16), books-to-pick-up-and-read-in-bits (13), books-i-quit-reading (11), early-reviewers (10), Early Reviewers (7), owned (3), currently-reading (3), maybe (3), received as a give away (1), early -reviewers (1), read-a-long-time-ago (1), to read (1), advance review copy (1), to-readwishlist (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- S'ha unit
- Jul 22, 2008
- Ara mateix l'estic llegint
- The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl de Timothy EganFarewell to Manzanar: A True Story of Japanese American Experience During and After the World War II Internment de Jeanne Wakatsuki HoustonInto the Deep: One Man's Story of How Tragedy Took His Family but Could Not Take His Faith (Focus on the Family Books) de Robert T. RogersThe Dumbest Generation: How the Digital Age Stupefies Young Americans and Jeopardizes Our Future (Or, Don't Trust Anyone Under 30) de Mark BauerleinHow We Got Barb Back: The Story of My Sister's Reawakening from 30 Years of Schizophrenia de Margaret HawkinsFinding My Talk: How Fourteen Canadian Native Women Reclaimed their Lives after Residential School de Agnes GrantThe Promise of Hope: How True Stories of Hope and Inspiration Saved My Life and How They Can Transform Yours de Edward GrinnanLearning Language Arts Through Literature: The Gray Teacher Book (8th-9th Grades) de Common Sense PressClassic Haiku: The Greatest Japanese Poetry from Basho, Buson, Issa, Shiki, and Their Followers (Eternal Moments) de Tom LowensteinMiss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Book 1) de Ransom RiggsThe Blind Advantage: How Going Blind Made Me a Stronger Principal and How Including Children with Disabilities Made Our School Better for Everyone de Bill HendersonWorking in the Dark: Reflections of a Poet of the Barrio (Red Crane Literature Series) de Jimmy Santiago BacaKaffir Boy: An Autobiography--The True Story of a Black Youth's Coming of Age in Apartheid South Africa de Mark MathabaneA Thousand Shall Fall: The Electrifying Story of a Soldier and His Family Who Dared to Practice Their Faith in Hitler's Germany de Susi Hasel MundyHow Should We Then Live? The Rise and Decline of Western Thought and Culture de Francis A. SchaefferThe Liberator: One World War II Soldier's 500-Day Odyssey from the Beaches of Sicily to the Gates of Dachau de Alex KershawEvidence Not Seen: A Woman's Miraculous Faith in the Jungles of World War II de Darlene Deibler RoseStore of the Worlds: The Stories of Robert Sheckley (New York Review Books Classics) de Robert SheckleyLooking Back at South Shore History: From Plymouth Rock to Quincy Granite (American Chronicles) de John J. GalluzzoLost in Shangri-La: A True Story of Survival, Adventure, and the Most Incredible Rescue Mission of World War II de Mitchell ZuckoffCommon Courtesy: In Which Miss Manners Solves the Problem That Baffled Mr. Jefferson de Judith MartinPermission Granted: And Other Thoughts on Living Graciously Among Sinners and Saints de Margot StarbuckA Time to Betray: The Astonishing Double Life of a CIA Agent Inside the Revolutionary Guards of Iran de Reza KahliliThe Boy on the Wooden Box: How the Impossible Became Possible . . . on Schindler's List de Leon LeysonThe World's Strongest Librarian: A Memoir of Tourette's, Faith, Strength, and the Power of Family de Josh HanagarneHalf an Hour a Day on Foot: An Obsessive Exploration of the Nature and History of the South Shore of Boston de John J GalluzzoThe Prison Angel: Mother Antonia's Journey from Beverly Hills to a Life of Service in a Mexican Jail de Mary JordanReal Lives: Eleven Teenagers Who Don't Go to School Tell Their Own Stories de Grace Llewellyn (editor)Shirley Jackson: Novels and Stories (The Lottery / The Haunting of Hill House / We Have Always Lived in the Castle) de Shirley JacksonLife on the Color Line: The True Story of a White Boy Who Discovered He Was Black de Gregory Howard WilliamsVan Gogh's Letters: The Mind of the Artist in Paintings, Drawings, and Words, 1875-1890 de Vincent van GoghFlight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...A Lone Survivor...A Journey to Heaven--and Back de Capt. Dale BlackMark of the Lion Series : 3 books- A Voice in the Wind, An Echo in the Darkness, As Sure As the Dawn (Paperback) de Francine RiversThe Not-So-Very-Nice Goings On at Victoria Lodge: without Illustrations by the Author de Philip ArdaghIf I Can't Have You: Susan Powell, Her Mysterious Disappearance, and the Murder of Her Children de Gregg OlsenThe princess bride : S. Morgenstern's classic tale of true love and high adventure de William GoldmanProdigal Press: Confronting the Anti-Christian Bias of the American News Media (Revised and Updated Edition) de Marvin OlaskyA History of Howard Johnson's: How a Massachusetts Soda Fountain Became an American Icon (American Palate) de Anthony Mitchell SammarcoLife Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away from It All de Dan BonginoEarly Novels and Stories: The Troll Garden / O Pioneers! / The Song of the Lark / My Antonia / One of Ours (Library of America) de Willa CatherChurch Membership: How the World Knows Who Represents Jesus (9marks: Building Healthy Churches) de Jonathan Leeman[ Chief Rhino to the Rescue! (Whoops-A-Daisy World #NO. 2) ] By Lloyd, Sam ( Author ) [ 2009 ) [ Hardcover ] de Sam LloydRaising Cubby: A Father and Son's Adventures with Asperger's, Trains, Tractors, and High Explosives de John Elder RobisonThe Summer of the Great-Grandmother (Crosswicks Journal, Book 2) The Summer of the Great-Grandmothe de Madeleine L'EngleJewett : Novels and Stories : Deephaven / A Country Doctor / The Country of the Pointed Firs / Dunnet Landing Stories / Selected Stories & Sketches (Library of America) de Sarah Orne JewettBlack Lamb and Grey Falcon: A Journey Through Yugoslavia (Classic, 20th-Century, Penguin) de Rebecca WestA Consuming Fire: The Fall of the Confederacy in the Mind of the White Christian South (Mercer University Lamar Memorial Lectures Ser.) de Eugene GenoveseA Patriot's History of the United States: From Columbus's Great Discovery to the War on Terror de Larry SchweikartJanuary First: A Child's Descent into Madness and Her Father's Struggle to Save Her de Michael SchofieldThe Black Hole War: My Battle with Stephen Hawking to Make the World Safe for Quantum Mechanics de Leonard SusskindGirl at the End of the World: My Escape from Fundamentalism in Search of Faith with a Future de Elizabeth EstherUnderstand Basic Chemistry Concepts: The Periodic Table, Chemical Bonds, Naming Compounds, Balancing Equations, and More de Chris McMullenThe Story of the World: History for the Classical Child: The Middle Ages: From the Fall of Rome to the Rise of the Renaissance (Second Revised Edition) (Vol. 2) (Story of the World) de Susan Wise BauerWe Wish to Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed with Our Families: Stories From Rwanda (Bestselling Backlist) de Philip GourevitchDaughter of Persia: A Woman's Journey from Her Father's Harem Through the Islamic Revolution de Sattareh Farman FarmaianStrumpet City One City One Book edition: Reissue of one of the best Irish novels of the 20th century with an introduction by Fintan O'Toole de James PlunkettBrideshead Revisited : The Sacred and Profane Memories of Captain Charles Ryder : A Novel de Evelyn WaughFierce Convictions: The Extraordinary Life of Hannah More ?Poet, Reformer, Abolitionist de Karen Swallow PriorThe Boy from Baby House 10: From the Nightmare of a Russian Orphanage to a New Life in America de Alan PhilpsThe Flame Trees of Thika: Memories of an African Childhood (Classic, 20th-Century, Penguin) de Elspeth HuxleyRawlicious at Home: More Than 100 Raw, Vegan and Gluten-free Recipes to Make You Feel Great de Angus CrawfordThe Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace: A Brilliant Young Man Who Left Newark for the Ivy League de Jeff HobbsBurnt Toast Makes You Sing Good: A Memoir of Food and Love from an American Midwest Family de Kathleen FlinnBreaking Night: A Memoir of Forgiveness, Survival, and My Journey from Homeless to Harvard de Liz MurrayThe Waiting Child: How the Faith and Love of One Orphan Saved the Life of Another de Cindy Champnella101 Moments of Prayer: Inspiring Thoughts for Listening to God (Guideposts spirit lifters) de Elizabeth SherrillThey Cage the Animals at Night: The True Story of an Abandoned Child's Struggle for Emotional Survival (Signet) de Jennings Michael BurchWild (Oprah's Book Club 2.0 Digital Edition): From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail de Cheryl StrayedIn a Dark Wood: What Dante Taught Me About Grief, Healing, and the Mysteries of Love de Joseph LuzziSomething Other Than God: How I Passionately Sought Happiness and Accidentally Found It de Jennifer FulwilerA Hobbit, a Wardrobe, and a Great War: How J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis Rediscovered Faith, Friendship, and Heroism in the Cataclysm of 1914-18 de Joseph LoconteFree Fall: a memoir of a family surviving the suicide of a loved one and reclaiming life on their own terms de Amber Lea EastonPracticing Resurrection: A Memoir of Work, Doubt, Discernment, and Moments of Grace de Nora GallagherAmazing Grace : Lives of Children and the Conscience of a Nation, The de Jonathan; Random House Crown Pub KozolThe Thousand Mile Stare: One Family's Journey through the Struggle and Science of Alzheimer's de Gary ReiswigThe Little Way of Ruthie Leming: A Southern Girl, a Small Town, and the Secret of a Good Life de Rod DreherFamily Medical History: Unknown/Adopted: How a routine inquiry led to unexpected answers for an adopted woman de Nancy Kacirek FeldmanKierkegaard's Writings, XIX: Sickness Unto Death: A Christian Psychological Exposition for Upbuilding and Awakening de Søren KierkegaardMatthias Buchinger: "The Greatest German Living": By Ricky Jay Whose Peregrinations in Search of the "Little Man of Nuremberg" are Herein Revealed de Ricky JayCrunchy Cons: How Birkenstocked Burkeans, gun-loving organic gardeners, evangelical free-range farmers, hip homeschooling mamas, right-wing nature ... America (or at least the Republican Party) de Rod DreherHow Not to Write a Novel: 200 Classic Mistakes and How to Avoid Them--A Misstep-by-Misstep Guide de Howard MittelmarkEvolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions de Rachel Held EvansSoldier With A Backpack: Living and Dying Simultaneously (After The Storm Publishing Presents) de Linda Diane WattleyDestiny of the Republic: A Tale of Madness, Medicine and the Murder of a President de Candice MillardThe Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God de Timothy KellerWhy People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time de Michael ShermerLast Dance at the Savoy: Life, Love and Caring for Someone With Progressive Supranuclear Palsy de Kathryn Leigh ScottHome Education: Training and Educating Children Under Nine (Homeschooler Series) de Charlotte M. MasonHow Am I to Be Heard?: Letters of Lillian Smith (Gender and American Culture) de Margaret Rose GladneyBandersnatch: C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien, and the Creative Collaboration of the Inklings de Diana Pavlac GlyerQuotidian Mysteries, The: Laundry, Liturgy and "Women's Work" (Madeleva Lecture in Spirituality) de Kathleen NorrisJUNIPER: The gripping story of how love saved a girl born too soon: The Girl Who Was Born Too Soon de Kelley FrenchRun de Ann PatchettInto the Abyss: How a Deadly Plane Crash Changed the Lives of a Pilot, a Politician, a Criminal and a Cop de Carol ShabenA Passion for Books: A Book Lover's Treasury of Stories, Essays, Humor, Lore, and Lists on Collecting , Reading, Borrowing, Lending, Caring for, and Appreciating Books de Harold RabinowitzThe Underground Railroad (National Book Award Winner) (Oprah's Book Club): A Novel de Colson WhiteheadThe Science of Fear: Why We Fear the Things We Shouldn't--and Put Ourselves in Greater Danger de Daniel GardnerPerimenopause--Preparing for the Change, Revised 2nd Edition: A Guide to the Early Stages of Menopause and Beyond de Nancy Lee Teaff M.D.Messy Grace: How a Pastor with Gay Parents Learned to Love Others Without Sacrificing Conviction de Caleb KaltenbachAll the Pretty Things: The Story of a Southern Girl Who Went through Fire to Find Her Way Home de Edie WadsworthParenting Kids With OCD: A Guide to Understanding and Supporting Your Child With OCD de Bonnie ZuckerThe Underground Railroad (Pulitzer Prize Winner) (National Book Award Winner) (Oprah's Book Club): A Novel de Colson WhiteheadVisit the Sick: Ministering God’s Grace in Times of Illness (Practical Shepherding Series) de Brian CroftDear Friend: Letters of Encouragement, Humor, and Love for Women with Breast Cancer de Gina L MulliganMurder In Matera: A True Story of Passion, Family, and Forgiveness in Southern Italy de Helene StapinskiThe Cyber Effect: An Expert in Cyberpsychology Explains How Technology Is Shaping Our Children, Our Behavior, and Our Values--and What We Can Do About It de Mary AikenNo Apparent Distress: A Doctor's Coming-of-Age on the Front Lines of American Medicine de Rachel Pearson MDRefocusing My Family: Coming Out, Being Cast Out, and Discovering the True Love of God de Amber CantornaLetters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience de Shaun UsherNomad: From Islam to America: A Personal Journey Through the Clash of Civilizations de Ayaan Hirsi AliForty Autumns: A Family's Story of Courage and Survival on Both Sides of the Berlin Wall de Nina WillnerWelcome to Your Brain: Why You Lose Your Car Keys but Never Forget How to Drive and Other Puzzles of Everyday Life de Sandra AamodtWhen I Lay My Isaac Down: Unshakable Faith in Unthinkable Circumstances (Pilgrimage Growth Guide) de Carol J KentHidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race de Margot ShetterlyWaiting for Birdy: A Year of Frantic Tedium, Neurotic Angst, and the Wild Magic of Growing a Family de Catherine NewmanThe Death of Expertise: The Campaign Against Established Knowledge and Why it Matters de Thomas M. NicholsWhy I Left, Why I Stayed: Conversations on Christianity Between an Evangelical Father and His Humanist Son de Tony CampoloA Cabinet of Medical Curiosities: A Compendium of the Odd, the Bizarre, and the Unexpected de Jan Bondeson Ph.D.Brass Ring Memoirs: Encouraging stories using practical methodologies to help caregivers reach for their goals in Alzheimer's and dementia care de Ms Kelly M McCarthyAre Women Human? Penetrating, Sensible, and Witty Essays on the Role of Women in Society de Dorothy L. SayersThe Cyber Effect: A Pioneering Cyberpsychologist Explains How Human Behavior Changes Online de Mary AikenRestoring Beauty: The Good, the True, and the Beautiful in the Writings of C.S. Lewis de Louis MarkosThe Sun Is Gone: A Sister Lost in Secrets, Shame, and Addiction, and How I Broke Free de Jodee ProuseHope When it Hurts - Biblical reflections to help you grasp God's purpose in your suffering (Cloth over Board) de Kristen WetherellSmart yoga : apply the Alexander technique to enhance your practice, prevent injury, and increase body awareness de David MooreThe Ugly Wife Is a Treasure at Home: True Stories of Love and Marriage in Communist China de Melissa Margaret Schneider
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.