- own (151), series (137), must read (123), favorites (79), Books read in 2009 (64), books for girls (62), fantasy (55), vampires (38), classics (27), action (26), children's fiction (23), romance (19), greek mythology (13), read in school (12), trilogy (10), books read in 2009 (10), historical (10), location: England (9), fairytale (9), faeries (7), holocaust (5), diary form (4), Books Read in 2010 (4), Books for girls (4), Books read in 2010 (3), nonfiction (3), Books Read in 2009 (2), (2), location: Japan (2), location: China (2), witches (1), mythology (1), currently reading (1), location: Asia (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- *twilight*, Alice cullen lovers, Bookmates, Can't wait till New Moon comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Eclipse Movie, Edward Cullens Lovers, Great Reads for Teens, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, luv2read, New Moon Movie, Obsessed Twilight Club, Our Group :D, Read YA Lit, Teenage Book Nudgers, The Awesomest Group Ever :), The Mortal Instruments Trilogy :), The Uglies Series :), Twilight Club, We ♥ Books, We ♥ Twilight!, Writer-readers
- S'ha unit
- Dec 19, 2008
- Real Name
- Alice :)
- About My Library
- Currently Reading: Airhead by Meg Cabot
- About Me
- Important People: Livi♥, Elaina, Jenny, Lacey, Lindsey, Foley, Jess, Shelby, Paige, Nicky♥(BFF), Athina, Leah, Casey, and Fely♥
Some books should be tasted some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.”
"Darkness is so predictable, don't you think?" He smiled wistfully.
"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars." --Edward and Bella Cullen
"There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then."
-- Jace, City of Glass
“When sadness comes, just sit by the side and look at it and say,
I am the watcher, I am not sadness,” and see the difference. Immediately you have cut the very root of sadness. It is no more nourished. It will die of starvation. We feed these emotions by being identified with them.”
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." - Jasper Whitlock Hale
- Ara mateix l'estic llegint
- 1226, alice_cullens, aliciapeesha, All.Time.Lunatic.xX, angelinedwardseyes, Bellaitalian1300, bombardalicious2, cornpuff12, Dance16, ellohpeoples_12, felymonster, frenchangel7541, G.A.B.E, goldenretrievers5, Hermee, la_tua_cantante.., LadyBookHermit, Livi, megan2_25, Muse_Freak1312, nazu-CRAZE-, newmoonis1, pee-wee, perkydakota, Shelby69mustang, Smethers, supersam, taylorlautnerloverx3, Thespian, wickedlovely
- Interesting Library
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.