- La teva biblioteca (2,635)
- children's literature (1,610), graphic novel (355), fiction (311), fantasy (148), science fiction (146), non-fiction (134), literary theory (81), poetry (73), romance (69), children's literary theory (57), computing (42), reference (32), cookbook (31), poc protagonist (26), wwii (24), judaica (22), play (22), folklore (22), tribe author (22), philosophy (21), biography (20), history (18), religion (18), poc author (17), mystery (16), language (14), media studies (13), writing (craft) (12), race theory (11), short stories (11), wwii - holocaust (11), comic strips (10), cultural studies (9), politics (8), erotica (7), women's theory (7), gaming (7), muslim author (6), muslim protagonist (6), horror (5), Poetry (5), wwii - britain (5), wwii - United States (4), zork (4), etiquette (4), essays (3), mathematics (3), israel (3), sports (3), humor (2), librarianship (2), music (2), pedagogy (2), downstairs (2), cookbooks (2), textbook (2), tai chi (2), wwii - porajmos (1), wwii - Norway (1), wii - poland (1), wwii - austria (1), Holocaust (1), wwii - France (1), fat politics (1), science (1), gothic (1), coloring book (1), childhood studies (1), travel (1), queer theory (1), art book (1), nonfiction (1), economics (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- S'ha unit
- Dec 2, 2006
- About My Library
- I've made a good start on entering my books. Children's lit and literary scholarship is in, now, barring a few outliers. Graphic novels are in, and now mass market romances. Adult fiction and non-fiction are barely touched. Poetry and plays are mostly in. The to-be-read shelf is untouched, and will remain so -- I don't enter them until I read them. There's a fair amount of flux on the children's literature; I don't keep them in my library unless I keep the physical copy, and I've been trying to get better about giving my ARCs away.
Right now my tagging scheme is very simple, mostly to correspond with home cataloguing. "Children's literature" means children's books, YA books, and children's literature scholarship. "Fiction" means adult fiction. "Non-fiction" goes to all non-fiction, although I've got some fine tuning on those as well (eg "reference", "computer", "biography"). But I'm focusing on entering books, not improving the social tagging scheme.
- About Me
- Librarian, reviewer, children's literature person.
Jade Lennox is the heroine of Sally Watson's Jade.
- Also On
- Autors preferits
- Joan Aiken, John Bellairs, Lois McMaster Bujold, Emma Bull, Jennifer Crusie, Sid Fleischman, Pete Hautman, Jaime Hernandez, Angela Johnson, Diana Wynne Jones, Margaret Mahy, John Marsden, Judith Martin, Edna St. Vincent Millay, Garth Nix, Megan Whalen Turner, Sally Watson, Nancy Werlin, Scott Westerfeld, Ysabeau S. Wilce, Connie Willis, Tim Wynne-Jones
- Preferits locals
Llibreries: Curious George Goes to Wordsworth, McIntyre and Moore Booksellers, Pandemonium Books and Games, Porter Square Books
Biblioteques: Edith M. Fox Branch Library, Robbins Library, Arlington
- Interesting Library
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.