- Paperback (2,468), Hardcover (2,316), OOP (1,064), Mystery (858), Fantasy (847), Signed (844), LGBT (797), Urban Fantasy (773), Romance (716), SciFi (629), eBook (615), Historical (583), Marvel (576), Limited/Lettered (569), Graphic Novel (568), Yaoi (473), Anthology (310), Young Adult (290), High Fantasy (286), Erotica (213), NonFiction/Art (206), Children's (197), Slip/Traycase (186), Fiction (126), Award Winner (110), Comic/Manga (99), DC Comics (96), Other Comics (69), NotYetReceived (58), Audio (49), , QEI (29)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors
- S'ha unit
- May 27, 2007
- Real Name
- About My Library
- I have over 4200 print books in the library (and spilling into several other rooms) in my home. I prefer hardcovers as they hold up to shelf wear and re-reading better. Most of my family will say that you can't tell when I've read a book because I am so careful never to crease spines!
A large number are signed by the author(s) and/or editors. Most were purchased direct from publishers with bound-in, signed limitation pages. Others were flat signed by the authors I have met in person at conventions, such as Dragoncon in Atlanta, or Shore Leave in Baltimore. Most of my collectible books are tagged as "limited" or "lettered," but I also have quite a few that are valuable because they are out of print, book club editions that are the only hardcover editions, or are signed.
My tags were created to capture format, genre, collectible state, or other notable content. Among them:
HISTORICAL - history, historical fiction & historical fantasy
M/M and YAOI - include characters in gay relationships
PARANORMAL - books that include vampires, shapeshifters, and/or witches
FORTHCOMING - books I have ordered and paid for that have not yet been published.
OOP - out of print
- About Me
- I love to read, but I also collect books. So, some of the books in my library are there not to read, but because of rarity, value or just the challenge of locating one that is OOP. My favorite author is Shakespeare, my favorite genre is urban fantasy. However, I read and own books in every genre and go in cycles among them. At the moment I'm reading a ton of graphic novels/comics due to my enthusiasm for the Marvel films.
I love movies and have a large film library as well. And as expected, I love to see movies adapted from books.
- Maryland, USA
- Also On
- Autors preferits
- Kevin J. Anderson, Kelley Armstrong, Isaac Asimov, Laura Baumbach, Mychael Black, Ally Blue, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Patricia Briggs, Jade Buchanan, Jim Butcher, Octavia E. Butler, Jacqueline Carey, Shayne Carmichael, Pat Nelson Childs, Michael Crichton, Emily Devenport, David Eddings, Christopher Golden, John Grisham, Ginn Hale, Laurell K. Hamilton, Charlaine Harris, G. A. Hauser, Barb Hendee, W. A. Hoffman, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Nancy Kress, Mercedes Lackey, J.L. Langley, Morgan Llywelyn, Louise Marley, Julian May, Anne McCaffrey, Anne Rice, Nora Roberts, Selina Rosen, Sharon Shinn, Ruth Sims, Roger Zelazny
- amadriade, amaranthe, amberwitch, AnneBrooke, astroboiVikki, blakefraina, bookmacchiato, BrianKeene, Ceilidh-ann, ChandlerBrett, chelejo2, ChloeStowe, duskpeterson, elisa.rolle, erastes, FiveBooks, keidz, KetaDiablo, morganrice, munichreader, mychael_black, ofearna, patnelsonchilds, rathacat, RuthSims, Ryes, rynone, sharrow, shoganrea, silversurfer, solanges, thegreattim, theoldman, timjones, valkovalin
- Interesting Library
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.