- Totes les col·leccions (162), Problem solver (5), thriller (2), Currently Reading (1), Sisters (2), Agoraphobia (1), Romance (1), Read (35), Historical Christian Fiction (2), Marriage - Don't Delay for Life's Events (1), Marriage (2), Chinese Restaurant (1), Detective (1), Medical Examiner (1), Rizzoli & Isles (1), China Town (1), Sword (1), Boston, Massachussets (1), A Boy (1), I don't know Genre (1), LIFE Books (1), Engagement (2), Wedding planning (1), Families (3), Memoir (1), Royal Family (1), A Break Up (1), A book made into a movie (1), Los Angeles (1), Broadway (1), Acting (1), Singing (1), Young College Lovers (2), Marines (1), Vietnam War (1), Altamont Augie (1), 1960's (1), Hand Quilting (2), Applique Quilting (1), Quiltmaking (2), Weekend Quilts (1), Quilting (1), Quilts (1), Starting a business (1), business decision making (1), launching a website (1), launching a business (1), Entrepreneur (1), Cookbook (1), Publisher provided for review (6), Bible verse referral (5), Bible Thesaurus (1), Bible Dictionary (1), Women and Children (2), Boyfriend/Girlfriend (4), Red-Light Districts (1), Travel Overseas (1), Charity (1), Sex-Slave Industry (1), Crochet Patterns (4), Crochet (4), Jewelry Making (1), Beading (1), Early Reviewer (2), Witch/Witches (3), Contemporary Fiction (2), Child (4), Children (3), Single Mother (1), 1930's (1), Racial Tension (2), Depressiion Era (1), Social Unrest (2), Civil Rights Movement (2), Racism (3), Currently Reading (2), 12th in a series (1), 11th in a series (1), 10th in a series (1), 9th in a series (1), 8th in a series (2), 7th in a series (2), 6th in a series (2), 5th in a series (2), 4th in a series (1), Biography (2), Gave Away (1), Humor (5), Christian (16), Author Giveaway TBR for Review (7), The Shakers (2), Business/Finance (2), Paranormal Thriller (5), e-book (10), Tried to Read (3), #16 in a Series (1), 1st in a Series (6), 2nd in a Series (4), 3rd in a Series (5), Amish (11), Member Giveaway (8), Childrens Books (3), Suspense (31), ARC (9), NEVER RECEIVED (1), Non Fiction (27), Autobiography (3), Crafts (9), Young Adult Readers (5), Chic Lit (7), Holiday (5), Mystery/Thriller (39), Always Reading (8), Own (89), Reading (7), Read (49), Fiction (76), Christian Fiction (20), La teva biblioteca (104), Llista de desitjos (1), Llegint actualment (7), Per llegir (49), Llegit, però no el tinc (3), Preferits (24)
- 2016 (26), Mystery/Thriller (23), Fiction (21), fiction (12), Temperance Brennan (12), Crime (8), Serial Killer (7), ebook (7), Forensics (7), Amish (6), New York Times Bestseller List (6), Forensic Anthropologist (6), Forensic Anthropology (6), for review for publisher (5), thriller (5), suspense (5), for review (4), love (4), historical fiction (4), Romance (4), women's fiction (4), serial killer (4), Humor (4), Psychological Thriller (4), TV show Bones based upon the series (4), North Carolina (4), mother (4), Historical Fiction (4), Christmas (4), children (3), Detective Andrew Ryan (3), relationships (3), read (3), Thriller (3), Love (3), WWII (3), Short Stories (3), mystery (3), Kentucky (3), father (3), Quebec (3), Canada (2), Fantasy (2), Montreal (2), mystery/thriller (2), Former First Lady (2), little girl (2), Non-Fiction (2), The Shakers (2), NetGalley ebook (2), Massachusets (2), crafts (2), beading (2), husband and wife (2), TV Show Bones based upon the series (2), charts (2), spells (2), woods (2), Married to Franklin D Roosevelt (2), crafting (2), South Carolina (2), crochet (2), disappearance (2), son (2), Legalities (2), Crime Lab (2), marriage (2), love story (2), rape (2), Women's Fiction (2), Crochet (2), Witch (2), friends (2), Contemporary Fiction (2), Baby (2), Witchcraft (2), christian fiction (2), parents (2), Christian Fiction (2), Witches (2), New York Times Bestselling Author (2), Suspense (2), plane crash (2), daughter (2), Civil War (2), launching a business (1), Amish Friends (1), Hiding (1), entrepreneur's story (1), Bible Verses (1), high fat (1), opening a company (1), launch of a company (1), learning about businesses (1), launching a company (1), website business (1), 2nd in a series (1), Widow (1), Serial Entrepreneur (1), Bible quote reference tool (1), the town (1), China Town (1), 1st in a series (1), story of David (1), blog tour (1), Mentally Retarded (1), how to start a business (1), war thriller (1), Chores (1), NetGalley (1), correcting mistakes (1), a company (1), learn about a business (1), Mental Institution (1), Amish Lifestyle (1), Apprencticeship to become a Saddler (1), request NEW books fom NetGalley if available (1), New books releasing (1), sub-genres too (1), available at Amazon too (1), always free (1), 2 female friends (1), next book due out in January 2017 (1), Romance genre (1), looking for Loch Ness Monster (1), both pregnant and the other doesn't know (1), everything to do with money (1), what to do with your money (1), Aurelia's parents refused to care for Amy (1), 2016interest (1), recall of memory (1), forget memory drug (1), live together during college (1), something happened (1), teaching based upon a story (1), moderate protein (1), Ketogenic lifestyle (1), reversing pre-diabetes (1), reversing high blood pressure (1), m Dr. Boz ratio (1), cancer protocol (1), reversing diabetes (1), met as children (1), sister takes care of her sister (1), sister gets married (1), sister has Downs Syndrome (1), Dust Storms of the 1930's (1), a family and how they deal with it (1), become another person (1), drink a tincture (1), wife is run over by a bus and killed (1), 2016 favorite (1), Red Carpet Event (1), Brandon co-star in Unlocked (1), Cody her boyfriend who has disappeared and not contacted her (1), Lynnie (1), Escaped Institution (1), Author is a Pastor of Woodland Hills Family Life Church in Branson Missouri (1), Don't delay marriage for life's events (1), main character is Bailey Flanigan (1), Bailey Flanigan starred in Unlocked (1), contemporary stitches (1), traditional stitches (1), crocheted items (1), Young Amish Girl (1), school aged girl (1), Unlocked made into a movie (1), Amish Girl (1), The Saddler's Legacy Series (1), Master of slaves (1), Hallmark series (1), Angel came down to earth (1), from Library Thing (1), Angel helps push the romance along (1), takes place in London (1), Book 2 in the Helen Grace Thrillers (1), publisher New American Library (1), DI Helen Grace (1), ARC from NetGalley (1), Ketosis (1), New Adult (1), Keto (1), Ketogenic diet (1), Hallmark Movie (1), ketones (1), development techniques (1), Historical Christian Fiction (1), chemistry (1), lovers (1), learn (1), weight loss (1), diet (1), health (1), Jewish culture (1), yarns (1), mistakes (1), Broadway (1), how-to (1), networking (1), Los Angeles (1), investing (1), decisions (1), Christmas story (1), friend (1), roommates (1), spending (1), German Occupation (1), threads (1), experiment (1), Nazi's (1), PTSD (1), entrepreneur (1), soldier (1), mother/daughter relationship (1), teacher (1), emotions (1), police (1), investigation (1), New York (1), a favorite (1), Brandon (1), Mystery/Suspense (1), Non Fiction (1), Humorous (1), hardcover (1), war (1), dating (1), Paris (1), hate (1), realistic (1), neighbors (1), Girls (1), brothers and sisters (1), 25 (1), young woman (1), sisters (1), money (1), slavery (1), memory (1), New York City (1), young people (1), growing pains (1), older woman (1), low carb (1), Victim (1), Scotland (1), Mystery (1), a series (1), making decisions (1), Cookbook (1), Boston (1), siblings (1), the future (1), saving (1), Dedication (1), controversial (1), decision making (1), Couple (1), Jewish religion (1), mystery thriller (1), Devotions (1), Photos (1), Gift Book (1), Novella (1), Photographs (1), Learning (1), Business (1), War (1), Historical fiction (1), Thesaurus (1), Desserts (1), saddlery (1), optimum health (1), doilies (1), hooks (1), book 4 of 4 (1), directions (1), On the Run (1), Young Marriage (1), pillows (1), sweaters (1), crochet patterns (1), afghans (1), stitches (1), rapist (1), credit cards (1), household items (1), 2014 (1), murder (1), crochet stitches (1), #42 (1), print book (1), starting a business (1), certificates (1), getting into trouble (1), baby items (1), metabolism (1), 2017 (1), and more (1), Glasses (1)
- Núvol d'etiquetes, Núvol d'autors, Mirall d'etiquetes
- S'ha unit
- Nov 11, 2010
- Real Name
- Laurie Carlson
- About My Library
- You can find me at ALL these places!
EMAIL: email@example.com -
My Book Blog: Laurie Here - Contemporary Fiction and MORE - Book Reviews at www.lauriehere.com
***To Follow my blog, SINCE GOOGLE READER HAS ENDED, I AM NOW USING:
BLOGLOVIN' at: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5023365
https://google.com/+LaurieCarlson - ADD ME TO YOUR CIRCLES!!
***Facebook: Come "LIKE" my Blog's Fan Page!*** http://www.facebook.com/laurieherecontemporaryfictionandmore
Personal Facebook page - Send a Friend Request to:
http://www.facebook.com/lauriehere - notice it is NOT Laurie Carlson but lauriehere
Follow me on Pinterest! http://www.pinterest.com/laurieisreading
***Indie/Self Published Authors: I LOVE you all!***
Would you like your book reviewed? (Scroll down even further to see the genres I DO and don't review!) Want a Guest Post? Author Interview? Book Highlighted or Cover Reveal? Send a Request for ANY or ALL of these to this email!
Please note that yes, my blog is an Adult Fiction oriented blog, but minus ANY Erotica - ZERO tolerance for it! Sex is fine, but not when it goes so far as Erotica! I get a LOT of requests for Erotica, so I had to add this into my signature. Thanks for understanding!!
***Genres I review*** FICTION: Heterosexual ADULT + NEW ADULT, CONTEMPORARY, WOMEN'S, CHICK-LIT, POPULAR, ROMANCE/ROMANTIC TIME TRAVEL/AMISH/MYSTERY/SUSPENSE/PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLERS (NO HORROR)/ALL CHRISTMAS any time of the year/Children's and Adult's Coming of Age.
These are NOT NECESSARILY IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER - I love ALL of these!
Genres I do NOT review: No Middle Grade, No YA (I'm too old to enjoy High School anymore! LOL!) Memoirs, Auto-Biographies, Paranormal, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Supernatural, Time Travel, Science Fiction, Ghosts, Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Zombies, NO Apocalyptic, NO religion (except Amish as stated above), NO Erotica, or other 'different' genres.
- About Me
- You can find me more so at Goodreads! I'm sorry to admit, but there are SO MANY social media sites, one gets pulled in a hundred directions, but I AM trying to spend MORE time HERE now, too! With that being said, here is my address over at Goodreads so you can see I have a LOT of reviews there, as well as at my blog (mostly all the same reviews, which is why I am starting to make an automatic effort of posting my review 'here' immediately after Amazon and Goodreads) at http://www.goodreads.com/lauriehere I really wish LibraryThing could make an APP that links the two of these sites together! Again, I AM going to be trying to make it an automatic thing to post my Reviews HERE, I don't know about you, but inputting TBR books twice is not working for myself. What about you?
I am 47 and am disabled due to a rare neurological muscle disease called, Stiff Person Syndrome. It makes your muscles go completely rigid/stiff, then they spasm out of control because they are not supposed to be like that. The spasms can put up to 6 tons of pressure on the skeletal system, so you can imagine what my spine is like. I am unable to walk or stand barely at all, (it is very hard), and need to keep my legs elevated which gives me LOTS of time to sit and READ escaping this disease!
I am married and I have two children, a daughter who is 21 and a son who is 16-1/2. Due to my disability, they live with their father, as it is to much for me to care for them, although, they ARE adults, more or less! I physically can't keep up with them! (They are young and have no health issues, thankfully, but don't give Mom here any help! LOL!) This kills me as a mother, but . . . it does not take much to bring the spasms on. Sometimes I get mad because I will try to do the simplest of tasks and it will trigger the spasms. This is not a fun disease. I need a few naps to get through my days so my muscles can stay relaxed. My son used to visit on the weekends-precious time, but not anymore because he has a job now! Now, if only we can get his ADHD to settle down so he can drive! Poor guy!
My husband and I spend our time together reading and watching a few choice TV shows! As a matter of fact, we met at a bookstore 12-1/2 years ago now, and just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! We also have a dog named Carly who is 8! She is a 100lb beautiful chow/black lab/Australian Cattle Dog (bred from Dingos)!! She has the black lab face, NOT the punched in chow face. She has gorgeous red hair with a curved tail that she sways back and forth when she walks, and the hair on that tail is 12-14" long! That dog hair is very difficult to keep up with! WOW!
Our favorite store is any bookstore! Updated June 20, 2014
- Port Huron, Michigan
- Pàgina d'inici
- Also On
- Ara mateix l'estic llegint
lauriehere ha valorat i afegit:
lauriehere ha valorat, ha ressenyat, ha afegit:
- ahappybooker, AlyssaSteel, BethanyLopez, BookDivasReads, Booklady123, cyndelD, DanielClausen, debnance, Donalisa.Helsley, dpchapman, earthwindwalker, elainee6, EmmaMichaels, Engelsigh, FireStarBooks, idroskicinia, jackie1966, JaclynsMusings, JacobFever, joanwolf, Kristelle_Linawan, lexiechan, Lifeisfiction, LillianBrummet, lindawilkinson, lizasarusrex, lnelson_547, MichelleSedeno, rjmoren, RosslynElliott, sedelia, ShahWharton, TheLoopyLibrarian, thisgirlreads, TiffanySill
- Biblioteca interessant
- Laurie Carlson - lauriehere
Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.