Aquest lloc utilitza galetes per a oferir els nostres serveis, millorar el desenvolupament, per a anàlisis i (si no has iniciat la sessió) per a publicitat. Utilitzant LibraryThing acceptes que has llegit i entès els nostres Termes de servei i política de privacitat. L'ús que facis del lloc i dels seus serveis està subjecte a aquestes polítiques i termes.
• Raised: In a family of 6 in a small town in Illinois.
• Graduated from High School: 1989
• Colleges: College Of DuPage, College Of Lake County
• Favorite Job Warehouse & Inventory Control Manager
• Special Interests: Wood Carving, Photography, Writing
• Favorite Poems: The Cost Mustard, Nature Splendor
• Back Surgery and Diagnosed w/ Mental Illness.
• Gave birth to my son in July of 2008
• Favorite Accomplishments: College team when to Nationals.
To me this book represents learning, striving, and personal growth, It becomes developmentally my trophy. As I have struggled with ADD, Schizo-Effective Disorder and Dyslexia. In writing as well as reading my poetry I've found my imagination, abounds, with endless array of subject matter. I found depth in all that life has to offer. Even the smallest of things deserve the best words I can mustar. There are a few goals I had in mind when deciding to publish of my book of poetry, 1) It's to inspire people to be the best they can be regardless of your situation. 2) It's to give people a chance to see poetry in a different light, perhaps inspire new or seasoned writers.