The Concord Bookshop
- Bookstorellibres nous
- Pàgina web
- Compte de Twitter
- What better location for an independent bookshop than Concord, Massachusetts? Less than a mile from the historic Old North Bridge, where the minutemen fired the "shot heard 'round the world," an easy walk from the homes of such quintessentially American writers as Emerson, Thoreau, Alcott, and Hawthorne, and not five miles from Thoreau's beloved Walden Pond, the Concord Bookshop has been a fixture on the town's quaint and cozy Main Street since 1940.
Our staff includes former school librarians, editors, educators and writers -- we also employ a former college professor, travel agent, chowder jockey, hash slinger and bard -- all of them enthusiastic readers who can track down just about any book in print (or out, for that matter). If you need suggestions for gift books (which we will gift wrap free of charge), great vacation reads, or your book group's next selection, ask us -- or see our store picks and monthly bestsellers.
We're open seven days a week, so come in and browse or stop by for one of our Store Events.
- Added By
- No s'hi ha contactat
- ID del lloc
- Edit VenueLocal reivindicat per TooFondOfBooks (què és?)
- privat, RaucousRain, privat, thebooksinmylife, vpfluke, kmaxwell29, WoodWoman, AgentBristol
- privat, melonbrawl, waitingtoderail, killearnan, timspalding
- lauraolive (3), Tafadhali (3), melonbrawl (3), revbean (1)